In order to send and receive wire transfers within the Senit App, you have to add your bank account. The following steps will show you how to add your bank account to your Senit Account.
- Click on the Banking icon in your bottom left of the footer menu
- Click on the Wire Transfer option
- Select Link your bank account, located at the bottom of the screen
- Setup the Bank Account Details such as Routing Number and Account Number. Click Continue once you have added the details
- Enter the address associated with your bank account and click Continue
- Enter your PIN when prompted.
- Enter Label and Description, and select Next