Your PIN code is used to secure your account and is a very sensitive number. If you forgot your PIN you will need to contact customer support to receive help in resetting your account.
You can contact customer support by clicking on this link or by following the steps below:
- Select the Account tab located on the bottom right of the home screen.
- Scroll down and select Security & Settings
- Select Change PIN
- Select Forgot your PIN
- Read the on-screen instructions and click Continue
- A verification code will be sent to the email address linked to your account. Input the verification code in the space provided
- Input new PIN code and enter it a second time as directed to confirm.