Here to keep you safe and secure
Senit App Ltd Complaint Policy
1. PURPOSE OF THE POLICY
We always aim to provide a high standard of care in our services. Our customers’ problems and views are important to us. Senit wants to resolve it to your satisfaction, learn from it and improve our business and customer experience in the future. Senit commits to:
- Provide clear and fair procedure;
- Ensure that everyone working for Senit knows how to handle complaints and handle it in timely fashion;
- Respond and manage the services for which complaint has been received.
2. MAKING A COMPLAINT
All complaints, whether they concern our services, our customer service, or our employees, agents or officers, should be made by filling in the form. When making a complaint, you will be required to provide the following information:
- Your name and email address;
- If you are making a complaint about a particular transaction, the Senit transaction reference number;
- If you are making a complaint about a particular employee, agent or officer of ours, the name and, where appropriate, position of that employee, agent or officer;
- Topic, description and further details of your complaint including, as appropriate, all times, dates, events, and people involved;
- Details of any documents or other evidence you wish to rely on in support of your complaint;
- and Details of what you would like Senit to do to resolve your complaint and to put things right.
3. HOW WE HANDLE COMPLAINTS
The Customer Service Department employee will start investigation after receiving your complaint. We will acknowledge a Complaint within 5 working days. We will keep you informed about the progress, provide relative information and reasonable investigation time. When we have finished analysing, we will arrange to discuss the outcome, and write to you with:
- Details of the findings;
- Any action we have taken;
- Our proposals to resolve your complaint.
4. TIME LIMITS
You should make a complaint as soon as you can after the date on which the event occurred or came to your notice. If you complain more than three months later, we may not be able to investigate properly. But we shall also consider whether you had good reason for not making the complaint sooner and whether, despite the delay, it is still possible to investigate the complaint effectively and fairly.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
All complaints and information relating thereto are treated with the utmost confidence. Such information will only be shared with those employees, agents or officers of Senit who need to know in order to handle your complaint.